Monday, March 3, 2014

And now with PCTA Permits as well!

I got back home this evening, and the PCTA Long Distance Hiking Permit was waiting for me in the mail. So that's it - I'm all set to go.

I also registered on the ADZPCTKO site, and posted a request for rides to and from Idyllwild. I hope that works as well.

It also reminds me - next week we are having the Israeli Kick Off gathering. I think this is the 3rd year it's being held. I only been to the one last year, and I really enjoyed it. Met many hikers who did the trail in 2012 and before, and several who were heading out just after the meeting. I remember back then I was telling everyone I hope to go out and start the trail in April 2014. I can hardly believe it's actually happening just over a month from now. *gulp*

Well, have a good week. I hope my planning spreadsheet is helping someone. Nobody really commented on it or asked any specific questions. Feel free to contact me if you want to ask anything.

No comments :

Post a Comment